[Newspoetry] Grim Old Newspoetry Sadly Must Be Recycled

William at Spineless Books william at spinelessbooks.com
Fri Apr 13 12:02:20 CDT 2007

Hey Joe, if that there website is giving you trouble, Spineless Books
would be happy to host the newspoetry archive as is, forever and ever,
in keeping with the part of the newspoetry mission "to be a documentary
record of the turn of the American millennium."  Big world keep on
turning.

The domain newspoetry.com is in my charge and can be easily made to
point anywhere there is newspoetry, but newspoetry.org, where it
usually points, has been dead for a couple-three months. As
newspoetry.com is still linked to by freaks across the World Wide Web,
I pointed it to my personal archive so they wouldn't think the man
could shut us down. Or up.

Peace,
William

http://spinelessbooks.com

Spineless Books PO Box 17191 Urbana IL 61803