[Newspoetry] Poets of the World Unite....

DL Emerick emerick at rap.midco.net
Tue May 1 23:22:33 CDT 2007

Derrida would make something of my doubly "wreathed" line, perhaps, if he were
not so silent these days, having nothing left to say anything more of these word
plays.   But, if your subconscious revolts at such thought, then let us amend
and pretend to have said:

QUETCHED THOUGHTS REACHED past EARTHED animals HAUNCHED.

KNIGHTS OINKED, played DRAUGHTS under ARCHED XYSTS,

While WREATHED ZOUAVES, JOUNCED in BROUGHAMS, and PREACHED

Of war's NAUGHTS: we FLINCHED nor GROUCHED, LAUNCHED.

MOOCHED UMPHS ITCHED and YEARNED, CRAUNCHED and SCRAUNCHED.