[Newspoetry] Re: poetic dictionaries

John gavroche at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:06:41 CDT 2007

I solved the 'over 2000 results' issue with morewords.com

the search: *a* ^eiouys
results in all 'a' univocalics without the letter 's'
the search *a* *s* ^eiouy
results in all the 'a' univocalics with the letter 's'

I guess all I had to do was fire off a couple queries to encourage me
to find the answer myself.  Thanks.