[Peace-discuss] change

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 23 10:52:57 CST 2001

I'm getting more and more e mails about situations that need our phoning/e
mailing help---where civil liberties are being taken away, and there is a
request for pressure to be put on people to not do this.

Only about 1/4th of the AWARE participants are on the discuss list, and
it's damn hard to get on it---so all these people don't know about what we
are getting.

Could there be a group started in aware that would daily alert everyone to
places where pressure is needed---either they make the pressure
themselves, or alert the rest of us to do it?

susan