[Peace-discuss] Re:Issue of some concern

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 19:07:51 CST 2001

John,

Hi -- As a former Californian, I (and most sensible Californians as well)
can attest to the fact that Senator Diane Feinstein is definitely not a
liberal -- she's far enough to the right that I'd consider her an honorary
Republican.  There was the issue of the Missouri (a nuclear sub) docking in
San Francisco that she was courting when she was Mayor, and many issues
where she behaved like the common people were sub-humans.  Sorry if I don't
remember all the details as it was years ago.   All in all, no surprise
about Feinstein-- she was in character all the way.

I, too, am wondering if Paul Wellstone and the rest of that crowd are,
too-- but I wouldn't count Diane Feinstein among them either.

Thanks for thinking of this,
Barbara