[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: Interview with Noam Chomsky by Radio B92, Belgrade

Margaret E. Kosal nerdgirl at s.scs.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 15 14:54:43 CDT 2001

afterrnoon' all -

The following snippet is from an interview transcript which was shared on
the peace-list a couple weeks ago.

i would like more information w/r/t the US demand he mentions, specifically
the US demand that "Pakistan terminate the food and other supplies that are
keeping at least some of the starving and suffering
people of Afghanistan alive."

Does anyone know in what form this demand came?  and from
who?  Military?  State Department?  G.W.?
And the context in which the demand was made?

Trying to get all evidence in order.

Warm regards,
Margaret
kosal at s.scs.uiuc.edu

It is better to live for one day as a tiger
than for a thousand years as a sheep.
       (Tibetan Buddhist proverb)