[Peace-discuss] the Tom Tomorrow cartoon the Octopus forgot to print

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:52:13 CDT 2001

This is well worth seeing, in light of our flag discussions the other
night. Just talked with an Octo editor who tells me the distributor forgot
to email a copy in time for their publication date the week before last. A
real shame - maybe we can find a use for it later on?

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2001/10/01/tomo/index.html

peace,
Jim