[Peace-discuss] Michael Moore tomorrow (Weds 4/17)

jbuell at prairienet.org jbuell at prairienet.org
Tue Apr 16 20:56:00 CDT 2002

Wanted to remind folks that Michael Moore is coming to speak at Foellinger
tomorrow night (7 pm)! Tickets are pretty much gone, I think - shades of
the Nader speech there last April. I may have a couple spare tix available
for people who can help us local Greens gather Carl for Congress signatures
out front. Signature-gatherers are meeting in front of Foellinger Hall at
5:45 pm - let me know if you'd like to be part of the fun. (You can even
wear a Carl for Congress sun visor if you want - inkjet art ;-) .)

jb