[Peace-discuss] Bob Hostetter, Teach-in, Call for Actors

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 10:30:16 CDT 2002

Dear friends: I'm forwarding this message from Chicago
for three reasons. First, to provide a little more
information about Bob Hostetter, who will be speaking
at the AWARE teach-in on Sept. 8th, 1:30-4:30,
McKinley Foundation. Second, so that this information
(and news about the teach-in, including Ahmed Bensouda
and Jeff Guntzel of Voices in the Wilderness), will be
forwarded to potentially interested Muslim, Arab, and
Palestinian students and others. Third, in the outside
chance that there is somebody interested in performing
for the video described below. Thanks for your
attention.

Message: 1