[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: A message from the Chancellor regarding September 11th

Robert Dunn prorobert8 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 13:54:30 CDT 2002

just as I suspected, a liberal multicultural festival devoid of any serious
politics. OH, does anyone know if there are any sanctions on religious or
other RSOs that tell their own constitieunts (SP) or clients/participants to
"shut up about Israel" and go with the majority. Isn't that a violation of
the University policy.  What should be done about this?
Robert Dunn