[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: BD:Fwd: ILM: FW:Hundreds of Muslim Immigrants Rounded Up in Calif. - Reuters

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 23 10:10:57 CST 2002

Here is a short version of Irfan's message, which is a follow-up on
his presentation at the AWARE meeting last night.  I tried to send
the full message but it is too big for the listserv parameters. It
might possibly come through later after the moderator checks it out.
In any case, we will try to work on this issue now.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519