[Peace-discuss] My Attendance and Hi

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 06:56:55 CST 2002

Hi,

I wanted to let you all know I'm still around-- I've had some family stuff
come up that has limited my ability to get to as many meetings as before.
I feel bad about not coming as much - both in contributing to AWARE and
also selfishly, as being with you folks helps me feel "connected" and
supported.    I'm still active -- there is no other way to be-- although it
may be at more irregular times, and I'm doing a lot of it from home.  I'm
still "sticking out my neck"  talking with strangers, non-strangers-- many,
many real "replays" of the role-plays we did.  People sure are more
receptive now than they were in October--a good sign.

I hope I can get back to being with you  more-- I just wanted to say "hi".

Love to everyone,
Barbara