[Peace-discuss] Activism hiatus

Kit and Emily kitandemily at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 21:59:44 CDT 2002

Sorry to clog up your accounts everybody, but I'm
feeling guilty about my unexplained and prolonged
absence from A.W.A.R.E. meetings and activities and
just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to being
able to return to some kind of regular
participation--in November.  I got a couple of months
behind in my farm stuff over the winter and am still
feeling the effects as we reel into the bona fide
Pumpkin Season down in Arthur.  Plus Emily and I just
bought a house, which adds its own stresses and time
commitments (and joys).  I think A.W.A.R.E. is really
important and I wish I could devote some time and
energy to it right now, but...c'est la vie.

My regrets,

Kit Condill