[Peace-discuss] Estabrook Petitioning events this Weekend

Alfred Weiss awweiss at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 14 10:14:14 CDT 2002

Hey Everyone,

Less than 2 weeks to go until the end of petitioning. As always, we
need more help in order to be sure to win any petition challenge. We
now have well over 5000 signatures, but we should have over 7000 to
be sure. Any help that you can give us is needed. Here are the events
that are coming up - please let me know if you can volunteer for any
of these.

And of course, let John Paul know if you have unreported signatures
at jpschmit at life.uiuc.edu.

Friday June 14th
6:30 PM - Free Concert in Hessel Park, Champaign (volunteers needed)

Saturday June 15th
8:30 AM - 11:AM Petition Blitz in Urbana. Meet at the Farmer's market
at Lincoln Square Mall. We will petition at the market, Strawberry
fields and other locations (depending on turnout).

1:00 PM - Meet at the IMC (218 W.Main in Urbana) to petition in
Bloomington-Normal, Help get Carl and 4 green party candidates on the
ballot

7:30 PM Bar Crawl for Carl - location to be announced

Sunday June 16th
1 PM Meet at the IMC to petition in Urbana

6:30 pm - Free Concert in Hessel Park, Champaign (volunteers needed)