[Peace-discuss] Summary and Implications of Refuser tour

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 12:26:30 CDT 2002

Dear friends:

Following is a message from Steven Feuerstein, one of
the founders of Not In My Name (Chicago) and the
organizer of the "Courage to Refuse" Tour. Most of
this message will be of interest only to those
concerned with the intra-Jewish intracacies of the
anti-occupation movement. While I do not necessarily
profess to be one of those, comments are of course
welcome.

David Green

Message: 1