[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [illinoisgreens] WTO to disband

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Thu May 23 17:59:59 CDT 2002

My gast is flabbered. I know there's tons of devils in the details here -
and it has the feel of an elaborate hoax - but this is indeed trumpeted on
www.gatt.org. Especially eye-popping are the WTO's own reports of their
findings as to what decades of increasing corporate-controlled
"liberalization" have wrought: http://www.gatt.org/trastat_e.html.

Tell me I'm not dreaming. Can't wait to see how this is spun on the
corporate news outlets ...

jb