[Peace-discuss] FW: Who's the Nitwit?

Boyle, Francis FBOYLE at LAW.UIUC.EDU
Mon Nov 11 08:57:33 CST 2002

From: Boyle, Francis
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 11:31 AM
To: prc-l at prairienet.org
Subject: Fw: Who's the Nitwit?

From: Francis Boyle <mailto:fboyle at law.uiuc.edu>
To: letters at news-gazette.com <mailto:letters at news-gazette.com>
Cc: 'Estabrook  <mailto:cge at shout.net> Carl' ; peace at prairienet.org
<mailto:peace at prairienet.org>  ; foreman at news-gazette.com
<mailto:foreman at news-gazette.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 10:52 AM
Subject: Who's the Nitwit?

To the Editor:
    It does not surprise me that in an article quite correctly condemning
smear tactics in the latest election campaign, John Foreman would smear Carl
Estabrook by calling him a "nitwit." Mr. Estabrook is to be heartily
commended for having the character, integrity, principles, intelligence,
judgment, and sheer guts and determination to get on the Illinois  Ballot in
the first place, actually run for the House of Representatives  of the
United States of America, and then  win 4% of the vote of the Electorate in
this Congressional District--a truly distinct honor. I doubt very seriously
Mr. Foreman could do the same in 2004.
Francis A. Boyle
Professor of Law

Francis A. Boyle