[Peace-discuss] Mutual Aid Pact

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 27 08:15:46 CST 2002

Hi all,

Could anyone please email me a copy of the Mutual Aid Pact, that we were
using in AWARE, including any updates?  Also, if anyone has comments on how
it's working, that would be helpful, although the "document" and the
carry-card would be the most urgent.  I apologize for misplacing ours
somewhere in the middle of moving.

I'm in the process of trying to get a peace coalition/group started here in
snowy Olean, NY  and, among other things, I got a very positive response
about  a mutual aid pact over here, after I mentioned the one we had in
AWARE.   No one had heard of one before.

It was nice attending the AWARE events over the week-end of November 8th
when I was in town.   Nice?  Actually the word was EXHILARATING AND INSPIRING.

Thanks,
Barbara