[Peace-discuss] Letter to President George W. Bush

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 11:44:42 CDT 2002

Dear Mr. President, Mr. Vice President, Mrs. Bush, and Mrs. Cheney:
Greetings and peace be with you.  I am sending you a copy of the following
message that Angus Parker and I composed regarding the future use of depleted
uranium munitions. We are sending this out to all citizens of the world. I
was asked by our military leaders to clean up the DU mess following the Gulf
War. I have only been partially successful.  I have no choice, based on my
experience, except to call for a ban on DU munitions use, medical care for
all exposed individuals, and completion of environmental remediation of all
DU contamination.  Today; I, as a patriot and veteran of two wars, ask you as
my leader to issue a Presidential directive banning the future use of
depleted uranium munitions. Mr. President, I pray that you will do what is
right for God and to protect the citizens of the world.  If you have any
questions please call me at 217-643-6205.

Thank you;

dr. doug rokke
major, ms, usar

The original:  A 2 Part Warning to the Citizens for the World
"Do Not Use Depleted Uranium Munitions Again" is posted on
www.traprockpeace.org and IMC website.