[Peace-discuss] 9/11 on Campus, The red herring is Open!

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 00:45:07 CDT 2002

For all of you that will be on the U of UI campus
tomorow please feel free to come into the red herring
Vegetarian Restaurant because We are open now ,
   I am the co manager and we are open every day M - F
from 11AM - 3 PM .
   We are located at 1209 W Oregon St. on the corner
of Oregon and Mathews very near the Quad.
   Lunch will begin being served at 11 and the air
conditioner is on as well as we are located in the
basement.
    We have a designated meeting Space for those that
would like to have a larger lunch meeting and to work
on projects etc.
   Call 367-2340 after 8 AM to discuss.

Michael Walcher