[Peace-discuss] AWARE literature for the red Herring needed

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 07:46:39 CDT 2002

AWARE,

Can someone bring flyers, tri-folds and other information to the red herring today

for me to distribute in the restaurant , also feel free to enjoy the Air Conditioning and enjoy some Food, in between all the good work on the Quad as we are just off the Quad at 1209 West Oregon on the corner of Oregon and Matthews.

I am co managing the red herring now and that is why you have not seen much of me as of late.

Michael Walcher