[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Public Forum

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 18:53:08 CDT 2002

A request for a Public Forum at Green Street Cafe' !
 Ali Ammoura wrote:Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
From: Ali Ammoura
Subject: Public Forum

Hello,

My name is Ali Ammoura. I am a senior at the University and i work with
the Illinois Student Government (ISG). I am the chair of Appropriations
committee, but I am currently working with the cultural affairs committee.
We are coming up with a public forum series at Green Street Cafe where we
bring RSOs or groups, with speicifc interests, to give a short
presentation about any topic their group takes interest in, and then
afterwards engage in an informal discussion with the audience.

I want to know if AWARE would be interested in this. The topic would be
open. It is not so much about what the group is doing (like activities and
things), but is more informational for what the group wants to get across
as an RSO or organization. It would basically require one person from
your group and some publicity on your part (if you wanted), which will
also be done by ISG.

Please let me know if this something your group would be interested in. I
hope you do consider it. Thanks you.

ALi Ammoura