[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [Peace] Campus Forum on Iraq

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 29 11:23:12 CDT 2002

I hope AWARE can be present and that we give out lots of brochures.
Unfortunately, I have another meeting that night.  There is nothing
about this on the ACDIS website.  For those who do not know, ACDIS is
the Arms Control, Disarmament, and International Security program.
We will likely need to counter the views expressed.

>A Campus Forum on Iraq will be held on October 1, 2002 from 7 pm to 9 pm in
>407 Levis Faculty Center, 919 W. Illinois St, Urbana.
>
>For more information see www.acdis.uiuc.edu  or call  217-333-7086

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328
University of Illinois Library