[Peace-discuss] Fwd: RE: WEFT coverage

jpitzl at wildhunt.org jpitzl at wildhunt.org
Wed Apr 2 12:26:11 CST 2003

Forwarded Message from Kimberlie Kranich, WEFT PC Chair regarding adding
the second hour of Democracy Now!:

Thanks for your email Jennifer.  And thank you, Jason, for explaining some
of WEFT's processes so well.

Currently, there is no open time in the day time or early evening schedule
to add another hour of Democracy Now!, my favorite national public affairs
 program. I am aware that the show has added an extra hour for the past
month or so and have been listening faithfully to the hour we do broadcast
M-F. It has been quite excellent!

I am going to discuss your request (and the other requests Mick has gotten)
 with the PC. I will get back to you soon with a response.  Our next PC
meeting, by the way, is April 9 from 7-9pm at WEFT.  You are welcome to
attend and make your request in person.  But I will discuss this matter
over email with the PC beginning today.

Thanks for supporting WEFT.

Kimberlie, PC
Chair