[Peace-discuss] Reminder: Celebrate Spring -- raise a toast to Laura Haber! TONIGHT at 7.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Apr 13 16:14:32 CDT 2003

This evening friends and community members are invited to gather at 412
West Illinois Street beginning at 7p.m.  We will be celebrating the
arrival of Spring, we'll be remembering this wonderful weekend, and we'll
be raising our glasses to Laura Haber, who has just completed an
eight-year stint on the Urbana School Board.

All are invited.  Spirits and many delectable foods will be provided --
but all are welcome to add to our stockpiles.  Please join us for an
evening of celebration.

I hope to see you this evening,

--Sascha Meinrath
412 W. Illinois St.

P.S.  AWARE is hosting a benefit show this evening at the IMC from
6-10p.m.  There will be music and poetry (and karaoke for those of
courage).  Make it an evening of party-hopping good tidings.