[Peace-discuss] Letter to editor

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 15:49:28 CDT 2003

Great letter, Carl!

As we discussed at the AWARE meeting Sunday night, we
all need to write a letter to the editor ASAP. (I'll
post mine separately.)  For material, Carl's "News of
the Week" and other articles in the listserv archives
should provide plenty to write about.

The limit, as Carl reminds us, is 250 words.

Ricky

--- "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>