[Peace-discuss] August 3rd Agenda - Draft

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 14:22:41 CDT 2003

I'm back from NY and I'm trying to catch up with the
happenings of the last week.  Sorry this agenda is
late and lacks content.  Please let me know if you are
interested in facilitating (I can do it if no one else
steps up, but I'd love to see someone else
facilitate).  Also, tell me if you would like to be
added to the agenda.  I'm not sure what working groups
have anything to report.  After reading last week's
minutes it looks like we could use some time to
brainstorm more ways for aware to deal with the
occupation of Iraq.  Email me at veganlinda at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Linda

Facilitator:  ???