[Peace-discuss] "Weapons of Mass Deception" authors on WILL this Sunday

Sehvilla Mann smann at stu.parkland.edu
Sun Aug 3 00:27:05 CDT 2003

This week’s guests on Media Matters are John Stauber and Sheldon Rampton of the Center for Media and Democracy, based in Madison Wisconsin.Together they have recently published 'Weapons of Mass
Deception' which focuses on the "highly successful public relations campaign that sold the Iraqi war to the American public." This is their
fourth book together, and they also work on the Center's quarterly
newsmagazine PR Watch.

http://prwatch.org

Media Matters airs at 1PM SUNDAYS on WILL.

note from Sehvilla: "Weapons of Mass Deception" is an exellent book! I highly recommend it :)

**********************************
Sehvilla Mann
smann at stu.parkland.edu
Monsanto Watch:
http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.html

"We're living in the age of communication/
Where the only voices heard have money in their hands/
Where greed has become a sophistication/
And if you ain't got money
You ain't got nothin' in this land"
 -- Nanci Griffith