[Peace-discuss] labor and News notes 030817

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 18 15:27:23 CDT 2003

However, the AFL-CIO did take a pretty good anti-war position on Iraq
before the war started.  I think Mort is overly pessimistic on this.
Things have changed since the Vietnam days.  The new US Labor Against
the War organization is growing.  There will be a national conference
this fall and Belden and I will be there.