[Peace-discuss] Speaking of Kucinich

John Fettig jfettig at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 20 11:31:28 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 08:12, Linda Evans wrote:
> Speaking of Kucinich...
>
> Did anyone hear him on AM580 Monday night around
> 10:30pm?  He was pretty interesting, but I didn't
> catch the entire discussion.  I'm looking for a link
> on WILL's website in case they have the show archived.

I didn't catch it, but did some looking around for it and I think I
found it:

http://www.commonwealthclub.org/archive/03/03-07kucinich-audio.html

On a side note, hello everyone :)  Been away for a while, hope to make
it to some meetings soon.

--
Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge,
aggression and retaliation. the foundation of such a method is love. --