[Peace-discuss] Speaking of Kucinich

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 11:36:05 CDT 2003

That is it!  Thanks!  Does anyone out there no much
about the Commonwealth Club?  I know it is supposed to
be a non-partisan group in California.

Linda

http://www.commonwealthclub.org/archive/03/03-07kucinich-audio.html

> On a side note, hello everyone :)  Been away for a
> while, hope to make
> it to some meetings soon.
>
> --
> Man must evolve for all human conflict a method
> which rejects revenge,
> aggression and retaliation. the foundation of such a
> method is love. --
> Martin Luther King, Jr.

name=signature.asc

=====
"As we talked of freedom and justice one day for all, we sat down to steaks.  I am eating misery, I thought, as I took the first bite.  And spit it out." - Alice Walker (author)