[Peace-discuss] Re: [Wefta] military recruitment on WEFT (!)

bill laborer at bement.net
Sun Aug 24 20:40:56 CDT 2003

For info on the value of military training and educational assistance see
www.join-snafu.org.

I knew a Laborer who was an Air Force jet mechanic.  He was a Laborer
because he would have to retrain and be certified to work on civilian
aircraft.  Another veteran who taught auto mechanics for two years in
Germany told me that Parkland wouldn't hire him until he earned a master's
degree.

Anyway, the benefits of military service are irrelevant if the PSA contains
the call to action.

Bill Gorrell
Proud to have never been a killbot for capitalists