[Peace-discuss] AWARE agenda: IMC donation

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 07:47:49 CDT 2003

linda, i thought you raised a good point last week, regarding the IMC and AWARE.  you mentioned perhaps raising our weekly donation from $10 to something more.  i wonder if we might consider making another substantial donation to the capital campaign - i thought maybe $500.  the IMC is so vital to us and does such important work that i think we should consider it.

i won't be at the meeting but maybe it could be discussed...