[Peace-discuss] AWARE agenda: IMC donation

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 08:13:54 CDT 2003

Anyone,

If there are any big ticket expenditures that are
coming up...honorariums for speakers/flights for
speakers, etc....please let me know.  I know we have
talked about having a teach-in type thing for the
fall.  It would be good to know how much we think we
might need for this prior to committing to a one time
lump sum to the IMC.  Also if anyone has any thoughts
on a $500 donation to the IMC, you can email me
privately at veganlinda at yahoo.com or to the entire
group.

Thanks,

Linda
--- carol inskeep <carolinskeep at yahoo.com> wrote:
> linda, i thought you raised a good point last week,
> regarding the IMC and AWARE.  you mentioned perhaps
> raising our weekly donation from $10 to something
> more.  i wonder if we might consider making another
> substantial donation to the capital campaign - i
> thought maybe $500.  the IMC is so vital to us and
> does such important work that i think we should
> consider it.
>
> i won't be at the meeting but maybe it could be
> discussed...

> design software

=====
"As we talked of freedom and justice one day for all, we sat down to steaks.  I am eating misery, I thought, as I took the first bite.  And spit it out." - Alice Walker (author)