[Peace-discuss] Champaign to Washington to Baghdad, Freedom Denied

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 09:52:04 CST 2003

Folks,

At last night's AWARE meeting a couple of us agreed to
write letters to the editor concerning sidewalk
drivers on Prospect - and the lukewarm response of the
police to past incidents of vehicular assault.  I
think this is an important topic that needs the
exposure.  However, it pales in comparison to the
developments described below, most of which you'll
never find in the News-Gazette.

In my opinion, we desperately need some volunteers to
write letters to the editor exposing the truth behind
the myth of broad "freedom" in the US and "liberated"
Iraq.  Please consider writing at least one if you
haven't already.  Readers need to hear from more than
just the usual suspects.  And if you don't have time,
or would like a second opinion, or need help for any
other reason when you're writing your letters, some
regular letter-writers have volunteered to help.

Please read some of what follows, and see if you don't
want to help.

Ricky