[Peace-discuss] progressive books

Joan Nelshoppen jnelshoppen at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 22 15:24:39 CST 2003

Does anyone have recommendations for progressive books suitable for giving
this holiday season?  I need a few titles to look at at the bookstore.  The
person I have in mind to receive this gift enjoyed the Al Franken book (Lies
and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them) and already has The Best Democracy Money
Can Buy by Palast.  Any thoughts on something you've read?  Anyone have an
opinion on Bushwacked?

My apologies if you receive more then one of this note.  I am having trouble
getting this posted to peace-discuss.  Progressive reading materials should
be a topic we'd be able to discuss.  Not sure why it's not posting.