[Peace-discuss] progressive books

Ra Ravishankar ravishan at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 22 22:38:11 CST 2003

Dear Joan,

A long list of fabulous books is available at
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/DV_Book-Picks.htm

This website (dissidentvoice.org) is certainly worth exploring. Its
editor Sunil Sharma claims Counterpunch to be an inspiration and is
doing a fabulous job. Check out the sections on Howard Dean And Wesley
Clark:
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles9/DVNS_Howard-Dean.htm
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles8/DVNS_Wesley-Clark.htm

You can also subscribe to the DV news service (about one mail every day)
by mailing editor at dissidentvoice.org <mailto:editor at dissidentvoice.org>
with “Subscribe” in the subject line.

Have a nice break!
Ravi.