[Peace-discuss] CU Womyn Baring witness for peace note cards

Margaret E. Kosal nerdgirl at scs.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:54:30 CST 2003

Hi all -

A number of folx who didn't participate directly in the action have
expressed interest in getting some of the note cards.

i'm having some printed with a 3 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch color image of our
"PEACE" to be printed on a glossy white card.  The overall size will be
just shy of 4 5/8 x 6 1/4 inches (to fit in an A6 envelope).

The inside will be blank (i plan to use mine for next year's
Christmas/holiday/happy winter solstice cards! ... also for writing my
elected representatives), and will have printed on the back:

Women Baring Witness for PEACE
   Champaign-Urbana, Illinois USA

      www.baringwintness.com

It works out to be $1.39 per card.

Please let me know *privately* if you would like any & how many?

Namaste,
Margaret

p.s.  It would be spectacular to have a companion image of CU guys!

"Pacifism is not passivity.
  Pacifism is direct action, direct resistance, refusing to
  cooperate with violence. That takes a lot of bravery. It takes
  much more courage than to use a gun or drop a bomb."
    --Colman McCarthy