[Peace-discuss] Michael Lerner

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 13 21:02:23 CST 2003

My guess is that many people who signed on to the letter condemning the
San Francisco organisers of the protest/rally did not wait to learn the
full story, and were conned by the likes of David Corn,  Marc Cooper
and Eric Alterman, "cruise missile liberals" on the Nation staff.
McChesney was only one of many I was surprised to see signing on to
that letter. I've got to believe they did it through ignorance.

The whole business is unfortunate and harmful to our anti-war efforts.

Mort Brussel