[Peace-discuss] today

Lisa Chason chason at shout.net
Sat Feb 15 17:26:04 CST 2003

So how did p4p go? I was on my way and got stuck on the incline on Kirby, under the train tracks east of Neil. Had to be towed -- yikes. All I wanted was to be with you all but by the time I was free it had gotten too late.
My husband was in London today. Had a spot right near the stage -- says trade union leaders have vowed to shut down the country if Blair takes them to war.
Wasn't it fantastic to hear Danielle on the radio? Loved when they said the city councilors represent 22 million people. Must be great that she's met others doing the same work around the country...
See you all tomorrow-
Lisa