[Peace-discuss] today

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Sat Feb 15 21:29:15 CST 2003

P4P was fantastic - something like 160-170 people were there according to
Ricky's count, despite near-blizzard conditions. So sorry to hear about
your getting stuck. All 3 tv stations had video of us on their 6 pm news,
too - I'm guessing we'll be there at 10 as well. I just noticed that Ben
Grosser has a lot of superb pics online - some at www.ucimc.org, the rest
at his own website linked from there. I won't bother grabbing stills off my
video - his are much nicer!

When was Danielle on radio, btw - was that NPR? I assume you've seen the
wonderful article she posted to UC-IMC, but I'll mention that here too in
case others on this list haven't spotted it yet. (I think Kim posted it to
the list last night as well.)

Jim