[Peace-discuss] today

John Fettig jfettig at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 15 23:15:53 CST 2003

* Jim Buell <jbuell at prairienet.org>:
> P4P was fantastic - something like 160-170 people were there according
> to Ricky's count, despite near-blizzard conditions. So sorry to hear
> about your getting stuck. All 3 tv stations had video of us on their 6
> pm news, too - I'm guessing we'll be there at 10 as well. I just
> noticed that Ben Grosser has a lot of superb pics online - some at
> www.ucimc.org, the rest at his own website linked from there. I won't
> bother grabbing stills off my video - his are much nicer!

Speaking of video, I noticed you were filming the on-goings down by
Tires Plus.  Mind posting an account of what was going on down there?
It appeared that they had boxed the beige van in with that station
wagon...

There was an altercation further up the line, I have posted an account
and one (sorry no action shots) picture on www.ucimc.org.

John