[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ALACOUN:9024] suppl. ref. desk resource: US demos s...

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 19:07:09 CST 2003

We had about 1000 in Bellingham, Washington  where I was one of the speakers.

Also anti war events on Feb 10th at Western Washington Univ (WWU)  8-10 pm,
on Feb 14 at WWU from 1 pm -3 pm, KVOS-TV  filming on 14th from 3:30 - 5 pm.
St. Joseph Medical center medical effects of war symposium at 10 am- 12:30 pm
on 15th, Main protest at 1:30  - 4:30 on Feb 15th, then church event at
5:30-8 pm on 15th.

Seattle: U.S. Representative  Jim McDermot read my comments.

I met with U.S. Representative  Jim McDermot for 2.5 hours on 10th and Rep
Larsens district director- Andy Anderson on 13th for 1 hour.

doug