[Peace-discuss] Civil Disobedience & Lists

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Feb 19 14:46:24 CST 2003

I want to point out that the peace and peace-discuss lists are
publicly archived.  This may have some ramification for what types of
action you discuss on them.  I personally believe that transparency is
critical when planning civil disobedience, but there are alternate
views on that.

So, I in no way want to discourage these types of actions, but I want
everyone to be aware that things written on these lists are viewable
by anyone with a web browser, and we can unfortunately assume the
local FBI office has a web browser.

				-Clint