[Peace-discuss] Civil Disobedience & Lists

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Feb 19 15:26:29 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:21:38PM -0600, John Fettig wrote:
> * Clint Popetz <clint at ucimc.org>:
> > So, I in no way want to discourage these types of actions, but I want
> > everyone to be aware that things written on these lists are viewable
> > by anyone with a web browser, and we can unfortunately assume the
> > local FBI office has a web browser.
>
> I agree, so what about asking the person who maintains the archive to
> censor the posts that have been made?  Who is the person that maintains
> the archives?

Right.  No one maintains the archive...it just exists :)

Up until now, nothing incriminatory has been said, so I don't think we
need to take any action on the archive.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820