[Peace-discuss] Women against war event announcement

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Sun Feb 23 13:09:36 CST 2003

Hi y'all,

I was wondering if at the AWARE meeting today, someone could announce
the following:

The PRC will be holding a Women Against War rally on Friday, March
7th at 12 noon on the University of Illinois Quad in solidarity with
the women's anti-war protests happening around the world on March 8th
for International Women's Day.

We are still working out many of the details, and I'll post more
information about the event to this list soon, but I thought it would
be helpful to get y'all at least this much info now before the
meeting tonight.

And thanks so AWARE folks who came out to support our anti-war panel yesterday.

Thanks,
Brooke.
--
Brooke Anderson