[Peace-discuss] Re: (Good media Sat 6p,Sun 1p 580 AM) & also This American Life Sat-Sun Weft 5PM

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 13:53:37 CST 2003

more media, more media, more media

> Hi All,
>
> AR on WEFT this morning @ 8a hopefully will be
> repeated on WILL 580 AM tonite @ 6pm--great speech
> by MLK a year bef his death, as alarmingly relevant
> today as it was 35 years ago......
>
> Tomorrow @ 1p--also on WILL 580 AM--Bob McChesney's
> call-in show, "Media Matters" will cover the
> unfortunate demise of CU City View.

In addition to these two shows, This American Life
from wbez.org- chicago is covering the Padilla case,
FISA court, Detainee policy, etc. TAL is on WILL AM at
2pm Sat and 6pm Sun. also thru wbez website

Window on the World for Sunday should be 1/2 hr of
Robert Fisk (www.independent.co.uk ) from TUCradio
including material about depleted uranium, (classified
British doc) and 1/2 hr collage of the anti bush demo
in Chicago on Tuesday last...

thanks to Jeff Machota for this following info