[Peace-discuss] Email Overload?

Margaret E. Kosal nerdgirl at scs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:02:45 CST 2003

All -

i like keeping the "Peace" list announcement-oriented ... great job to
those who of late have been the gentle guards for that format :-)

i have two boxes, some mail gets separated ... often exercise liberal use
of the delete key on the "Peace-discuss" list.

i appreciate those who put a one or two sentence summary before the fwds as
a guide to the content.

Namaste,
Margaret

" ... in my own life I am reaching for something
   that goes beyond me and the horizon of the world that I know;
   in everything I do I touch eternity in a strange way."

- Vaclav Havel, Czech playwright and political dissident
   Found in the essay "The Politics of Hope", from _Disturbing the Peace_