[Peace-discuss] [ANSWER]: 500,000...

John Fettig jfettig at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 20 00:48:09 CST 2003

I believe the 500,000 estimate.  I laugh at the police estimate of
30,000 (I have an officer on tape at around 2:00 telling me this
number...but he openly admits that the number could be low, with a
smile).  I think it's a shame that the police and the media are lying to
america by playing down the *masses* of people that were present.

Has anyone found any arial photos of the march?  I suspect that the
only helicopter that I saw was police, and that they will not release
any photos...that might tell the truth!

John