[Peace-discuss] Coordinating activities

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:01:29 CST 2003

Please see below.

Once we announce our evening vigil at Westside PArk, we can cross-promote
events.

Another item for Sunday's agenda?

I'm not offering to do any of the work for this activity. I'm merely
forwarding things on and making connections.

Kimberlie